Friday, August 29, 2008

Todays Freebie & Another sneak Peek

I was making a few more bits for the so natural kit, and then I started playing as I so often do,lol
Anyway this is what I made with it and is what I will be sharing with you all tomorrow..

I still havnt got the ferns perfect but there at as good as they are going to be for now..
And I blended a couple of the papers and got the background one, and fell in love with it..
lol..

And here is what you can pick up tomorrow if you come back..
But now for todays Quick Page



Due to me zipping this in the wrong format this is no longer available...

Have a lovely one....

2 comments:

Deb said...

Mozz, gorgeous QP, as usual! Snagged it - thank you so much for sharing it!

Carole said...

Thank you for sharing your talent.This is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites