Thursday, July 17, 2008

Award, and Vinery Quick Page

I have been busy working on several things the last couple of days and well playing at DAC as well lol
Good news is there lots of lovely things coming.. At least I think they are lovely :)
Been at a place online where you use a picture to make up color schemes, so I have put together a few color palettes for me to work on as well..
There is about 3 kits in varing stages of completion 2 more QPs to come finished just need to do Tou's zip ect..
I am also in the process of redoing alot of my QPs I am going to bundle them into groups of 2 and put up, but this time around I am asking a small price for them..
I saw at another ladies blog how by making the date several years in advance it keeps that post at the top, so I will put new things there as I get them up..
However you are going to have to pop over to FMC Design to pick them up, instructions ect will be there.. That should be happening next couple of days..
The other news is the QP's not only come in 12 x 12 but I am also doing them 8 x 8 as well..
Should make it much easier if you want to print it out and make your pages up yourself..
Anyway I called this one Vinery, I managed to leave just a little bit of space for journaling or a title..
The next couple of pages including this one only have one spot for a picture, but I will do some again with more..
Hope you like.. And Deb thanks again, I had so much fun playing with those patterns :)

Download & leave some love ( I think I would just like hugs today :) ) lol
12 x 12
JPEG
PNG


~*~*~*~*~*~
Now to the award.. drum roll lmao
The very lovely Nydia gave me this award..
I am very touched thank you :)
I met her at Digital Arts Cafe, aside from commenting on layouts, we also spend time
playing the games there and she was the very first person to buy my first PTU kit, and used it
and put it up straight away.. I was very touched by this..
Now I dont really want to give this to anyone who doesnt want it, or to pass it on to someone
who has loads already either but then I really do love some of those blogs ..
So gals deal with it lol :P
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated
So my choices are:
Nydia- She makes some amazingly beautiful things, has such a beautiful heart
and doesnt play fair at the sentence game lmao :P And has become a friend, who I value and share alot of similar interests in...

Laura: Another beautiful lady I have met at DAC.. She has been extremely helpful, Makes really lovely layouts and I am having alot of fun getting to know her..
Vanilla Designz: Going to her blog is like walking into an art gallery, there are so many things there to feast your creative senses on..

Deb: She probably wont want this, but it doesnt matter is she doesnt pass it on..
I first came across Deb at DA, and from there found her blog, and basically
I just snagged her things and bothered her with comments lol..
I love going to her blog, not just because she shares the most wonderful things, that I tend to use alot, but to read your adventures and because she is just a really beautiful
person...

Lisa: I dont actually know her personally, but she shares the most amazing things
with us all , she won my heart with the dragonflies...
Maria: We all know Maria, I think she is a really amazing lady with what she has done
for the digital world.. Without her I never would have found some of the amazing designers that I have.. And she does this all for free...
Like I said an amazing lady..
Jeanie; I think a lot of us know her now as well... I havnt really communicated other than to thank her.. But I love what she does and what she stands for..
Basically my choices are ladies with huge loving hearts who bring so much
to the digi world...


1 comment:

Nydia said...

Thanks for your lovely words, I'm touched! And thanks for being such a great person who praises me a lot for my LO'S... And I'm playing fair it's just so crazy what you write I don't know how to follow it, jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja... Love you!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites