Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some People Restore Old Pictures

Some people spend ages restoring old pictures, lol me I take a perfectly good picture and make it look old..
To the right in my links is the link where you can go play with this nifty little page..
I know I ran quite a few through so that I can scrap them in the old aged look :)
DerekM is where I discovered the link, so thank you Derek, lol ..( he can be found in the male scrapper links)
I took the last verse of an "I am" meditation for the journalling on this one..
Its from" Light from the Universal Mind" by Barbara Barton..
I really played around with this one, blending a couple of papers together to get the effect I was after, fact everything had to be blended lol..
The scrabble pieces are from "
Nicecrane Designs" You should check him out, another male designer and has some different but very lovely things..
If you click his name below it will take you to his blog, you will be glad you did I am very sure..


Credits:
Wooden Scrabble Pieces(altered) ©Nicecrane Designs
Journal Strips (altered) -BE NEUTRAL PAGE KIT
©2007 EvaK Designs™
Paper (Altered) NSD Collab Kit
©Designs by Babs-Designs by Gerti- Designs by Jersy

1 comment:

Nicecrane Designs said...

Thanks a million for using my Scrabble Alpha.....count with a little freebie from my own design,,,,,and waht a curious idea to use the Scrabble alpha as date.......sound curious,,,,,,i like a lot,

Visit my blog,,,, i have just upload a free template only for 24 hours,,, and I think it is one of my best ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites