Saturday, May 24, 2008

Some people leave footprints on your heart forever

I seem to be having a brown faze currently, lol..
Thanks to some designers offering CU overlays for free plus I have been buying them as well, I finally put together some papers that I really like..
I am still working on how to do the torn paper thing, I sort of have it lol..
Anyway I put this one together, its me and my Oscar lol..
He is a really remarkable man, if I had to use words to sum him up they would be.....
Compassionate, patient, caring, loving,intelligent,honest,stirrer lol and a hard worker..
He can be grumpy and annoying but he's a male you have to expect that rflmao..
He always smells divine cos he makes his own aftershaves and by now I guess you get the drift that I am very much in love with him..
The only problem is he never smiles when you take a picture lol so he always looks serious, stern ect .. I have a total of maybe 3 pictures where I have caught him off guard and got a smile :)
This is a favourite , he is sorta smiling lol and it was a really wonderful day...


Credits:
Torn Frame created by me with use of brushes from
www.livejournal.com/users/liminalstate
Background paper created by me with CU products
Balinese Blues Sample ©Irene V. Alexeeva
www.irenealexeeva.blogspot.com
"Adore " Word Art: ©Burkhart Scrapzone Designs by Michaele Burkhart @ www.deco-pages.com
Special thanks for CU to:
Alliekat Creations,Yarrow at Digital Chaos.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites