Sunday, May 4, 2008

One Photo, and my creations

I took this picture last year, but I keep messing around with it.. Its a statue and the last pic might freak a few people out.. I like to play :) I have also stated in my profile that I am a survivor, so all I can say is sometimes just may be this is what visits me in my dreams erm ok nightmares..
Only leading up to and after court cases these days :)
Gipsy is how I sign my digital art work, so no I havnt swiped it from anyone..lol
Please also remember my work is copyrighted, so just ask if you want a copy...
Anyway feel free to comment if you want, I am so comment less lol
Loving Light and have a funtabulous weekend.....

Left Thinking:
©2007-2008 Forevermore Creations..



Manifest
©2007-2008 Forevermore Creations


Demon of My Dreams
©2007-2008 Forevermore Creations


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites