Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me, A plopper For you :)

The verse my daughter put in my card.."Your not 45, your 18 with 27 years experience" And My mother, gee your 45 this year how did you get so old..lol Thanks I think...
I wanted to get this up earlier its my gift to you all but to many visitors and calls ect today,lol.
But better late than never so here it is..
My first attempt at making something from scratch by myself..
Except for the swirls I managed to put it together and I even made some ribbons..
I shall do some more work on those and may be have them up tomorrow..
I have saved it in PNG format, for anyone who hasn't used a plopper before, you just place your photo underneath on a layer and line it up where the photo goes, you are going to have to erase the white center bit, thats easy just use the magic wand highlight that section and then erase..:)
And ta da you have a page, you can add more if you wish..
I would like to say a special thank you to Beck Smith for the Swirls I used in this page..
Check her out here
Well thats it for now..
Have a great one and to those few ladies who leave thanks on the downloads they make.
Thank You :)
Link has expired

1 comment:

TitanThirteen said...

Thank you. This is lovely :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites