Monday, May 12, 2008

Freebie-Funky 1

Well its a wet and rainy night here in Perth.. Good cuddle up weather lol...
But I just found some amazing textures for free use so I will be playing for awhile lol
Here is the template I used for my layout "The Story Teller"...
Its so good to have my blog back to normal again.. I did actually try to put in the new Template, but I tested it first and I couldn't transfer my widgets over successfully so I decided to leave things well enough alone....
Anyway you will be wanting the magic button to download this if you are interested..
I had a lovely mothers day, hope all you ladies did as well...
Link has expired

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites