Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dont play with things you know nuffin about...


I have spent every spare moment in the last couple of days building up my blog, adding things linking to the blogs and sites I wanted here..
And tonight for some stupid reason, I decided I would add one of those u beaut free templates, you know really jazz up my blog...
I did the back up like the instructions said, followed all their directions, I had their template up and it looked ok but no dashboard bar at the top.. So I decided no I dont want that I want what I had before.So I deleted all their html and pasted what I had downloaded from here..
Kept getting all these error messages so went through and fixed them one by one, so ok I have kinda my blog back..
kept all my messages ect, but all my links ect are all gone, no blinkies nuffin.......
I feel like that statue over there, arrggghhhhhhhhhhh..
Lets chalk it up to a blonde senior moment :(
So ok now I have to start all over again, cos I wasn't smart enough to save the links seperately either, will be this time however...
I can see you laughing stop laughing .... ok dammit I am going to go sulk.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites